The section provides:
- Guidelines for MCUT graduate students writing their thesis/dissertation.
- Procedures for library clearance upon passing the oral defense.
The term "thesis" referred to here includes doctoral and master's theses, along with professional practice reports.
Relevant templates and forms：Click here→link
- Name: Ke, Wen-Chi, Library
- Phone: 02-2908-9899 ext.2282
- Mail: email@example.com
Dear PhD and Master's students,
To help our graduate students understand the format specifications for writing a thesis, the thesis review process, electronic file data creation, electronic submission of the full text and authorization form, and the procedures for submitting the thesis to the library upon graduation, the library will be hosting two Thesis Submission Briefing sessions in November. Please register to attend one of the sessions if you will graduate in the 1st semester of 112 academic year.
Your department name must appear as listed below on the
- Front Cover (and Spine)
- Inside Cover
- Recommendation Letter from the Thesis Advisor
- Thesis/Dissertation Oral Defense Committee Certification
of your thesis.